CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dearest Soldier

Dear Soldier,

I miss you almost every second. Sometimes when I think about you, my heart breaks just a little. I wish you were with me so that I could smell you again. To feel your hands move the hair out of my face, or see the look on your face when we make love. I wish I could hold your hand as I fall asleep, and hear your breath slow as you drift off. I miss so many little things. I just wish I could have had you for a little bit longer.

How is Iraq? I'm sure as you are dying of heat, I am suffering through the cold. The snow is flying, and the piles of snow are building up. I think it would be so fun to smash a snowball in your face right now :) Then lay down in make snow angels, and go sledding with our kids. Just know you would be cremed with many-many snow balls.

Soon New Years will come, and you'll be there, and I'll be here. I'll be ringing in the New Year with out a kiss from you. Just know when the clock strikes midnight, you will be in my thoughts, and maybe i'll be able to remember the taste of your lips on mine. MMMM... your soft lips against mine.

I hope you remember me with the same softness and fondness as I remember you. Even though things are different, and harder... Know that I do still Love you. Whether we should say that word or not, I still do. With all my heart!

I'll pray for you before I fall asleep tonight, and maybe if i'm lucky, you'll be in my dreams again tonight.

Miss you,
BIG HUGS & KISSES

ME!

0 comments: