CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

R&R

Dear Soldier,

March-April...

When I think that in only a few months, I'll be able to see you again, my heart is filled with excitement. I can not wait to run into your arms and hold you and just look at you! I think i'll spend an hour just holding your hands and stareing at you! I know it'll feel completely unreal!

Today was a fun phone conversation. I loved that it was just normal. We didnt talk about our relationship or anything too mushy, just day to day normal stuff. It was funn to be silly and joke around with you. It felt like you were a block away, not hundreds of millions of bazillions of miles away! talking to you is so easy, and again, i'm just merely glad for your friendship.

I think I may be moving home, for a while. Maybe i'll be back by the time you come home for good, or maybe i'll move back eventually, but it'll be nice to save some money. Even if I do though, I'll be coming down for your entire R&R even if I have to rent a hotel room. Then we could swim and relax by the pool. Sounds like bliss. Esp. if we throw a few beers or margaritas into the mix :) mmm! Cant wait! Once I know the exact dates, i'll start a count down on here, and we can really get into it!

Well missing you like crazy, and so happy for the phone calls.
hope to talk to you soon,
love you,
love
ME!

0 comments: