CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wish you were here!

Dear Soldier,
This is the first time since you left that I honestly felt the NEED for you to be here. I craved your body... I needed someone strong to hold on to. I needed someone to stick up for me, to hug me, to hold me, to tell me everything was going to be okay.

Yesterday was so awful. I was made to feel like a horrible mother, and a horrible person. I felt so low. Logicaly I know I am a good mother, but in the moment, i felt lower, then low.

Times are tough, and things suck right now, but hopefuly things are looking up. It was nice being able to talk on yahoo messenger today, although it wasnt nearly as great as on the phone. Its still just nice to know that you're okay, and that you care.

I'm going to keep this one short, but know that i'm praying for you and I love you.

Wishing you were here more then ever,
love you,
love,
me!

0 comments: