CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

YOU DID IT!

Dear Soldier,

You did it! You survived Christmas alone! YAY you! See I knew you were strong! I also hope you made it through the whole day with out punching someone in the face. Last time I talked to you, it was only 7 am so you had just gotten started. You scrooge! Hopefuly, thinking about kissing me under the mistle toe made you a little happier.. I'm sure you weren't sporting a santa hat, and shouting out "ho ho ho" but maybe.. just maybe... you didn't look like the grinch!

My day was nice, but I missed you! We woke up and had presents. Santa is coming twice, because we are waiting for my niece and nephews mother to come tomorrow and we'll open more presents. So my little man only got a few presents, but he was thrilled. Afterwards we had breakfast and then went to my aunts for the day. It was simple, but plesent, and it was nice seeing all my family.My mom gave me some things from Ikea that I like, including a bambo plant, with this cool vase. I was very excited. That alone, proves i'm a grown up!

In a few minutes i'm heading over to a friends house to hang out, and share a few beers. All my friends from town, will be there, so again it'll be nice to see some old friends. Did you end up doing anything? Did you stay busy enough to just plain forget it was happening?

I got some picture taken, but I'm not a huge fan of any of them... For some reason I havent been taking very good pictures lately, and its really starting to frusterate me. I was hopeing we would take some half way decent ones, that I could stick in your package, but I guess we'll have to try again tomorrow! Anyways.. i'll attatch a few christmas ones for you enjoyment....

Missing you like crazy, and wishing you were here with me to cuddle up and watch lifetime Christmas movies and drink hot coco!

love...love.. love you!

ME!



0 comments: