CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Dear Soldier,

I wrote a letter that I posted in a moment of regreat. I deleted it before you could see it, because I knew that in the morning I would wish I had never have posted it. Sometimes it is hard, and you know what I'm talking about... BUT moments like last night make everything better.

Spending New years eve with you was amazing. Even though we were hundreds upon thousands upon BAZILLION-MILLIONS of miles apart, via webcam I had one of my best New Years eves, ever! Drinking sparkiling wine, and seeing you :). Total bliss.

You are so handsome. I was startled again, by how handsome you are. It reminded me of our first date again. How awe struck I was by your features. Your tan skin, and your dark hair. Your beautiful eyes, and the way your lips part into a perfect smile. You are my "ideal" man in so many ways. You are so gorgeous, and I am so blessed that you want me in your life.

I love that you find me beautiful. Of course there are others, that have told me I was pretty, but when you tell me it, you make me believe it. I dont know if its the look on your face or the tone in your voice, but I believe you when you tell me that I'm pretty. I believe you when you tell me that you love me.

If you dont get extended, I really hope that we get to have New Years together again next year! Only next year, I hope I get to be sitting with my legs across your body, watching movies, cuddled up on the couch. Then when the clock moves itself closer to midnight, we'll turn on the news, and watch the ball drop. Making out like crazy, and then making love. :) That would be my perfect New Years next year. Of course, I would love to eventually go to New York, and watch the ball drop in person, BUT next year, I want you all to myself. I want to be able to soak you all up!

Well, I'll post a video some time today... and i'll try and make it a little bit longer!
I LOVE YOU HONEY.. and I hope you had a little fun on new years!

LOVE YOU,
LOVE,
ME!

2 comments:

Doublebanker said...

Webcams are a great invention for sure. We just got one for my sister that moved 1000 miles away (not a BAZILLION). Hope the New Year is awesome!

Letters From Home said...

I hope you have a fantastic New Years as well!