CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

:)

Dear Soldier,
I stayed up again, all night. Literally all night. I finally made it to bed for a few hours at 9am. I started the book yesterday night, and just couldnt stop. As tears streamed down my face and I could barely see the words, I thought of you. I did the whole "choking sob" while sniffing back tears and snot. Ya, it was pretty hot.

I am excited for you to get your package so that you can read the book. I think you will enjoy it, or at least I hope so. I had so much fun putting everything together,and I'm thinking this will have to be a regular occurance. I dont feel like I am able to do enough for you, so to know I can send you a little piece of home was exciting. I hope that it warms your heart, and makes you think of me.

It was fun seeing you today online, and I am sorry I refused to get on cam. My hair was unwashed, my face was puffy from lack of sleep and crying, and I was still in my PJ's. yuck! It was so nice seeing you smile. You have such a beautiful smile. The sweet things you say to me stick with me all week, and they make me feel giddy with excitement about you all over again. I cant wait until we can sit across from eachother at a table and hold hands and whisper sweet nothings into eachothers ears.. or well at least laugh together..! :) I still remember sitting at that little bar in one of the back rooms drinking beers and talking. I wanted to hold your hand so bad, but didnt know if you were feeling the same way. I am so glad that we eventually held hands.

Well anyways the phone just rang, I should probably run and grab it. but I love you and i'll write soon :)
love you
love
me!

0 comments: