CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Go Gators!






Dear Soldier,

Its official! I am a floridian at heart. I dont know what it is about the FL Gators, but they have captured my heart. I haven't had a college FB favorite before, not even to the Huskers.... so when I turned on the Gators (vs sooners/OK) game tonight I was captured by the excitement, the fan pride, and just the entire thing got my heart racing! I even yelled at the television! ME! shocked?

It was then that I realized, I am going where I am supposed to be going. I am so thrilled about my decision, and I am seeing more and more signs. Tonight I started talking to some people in FL and one of them happens to be a really strong Christian. It will be such a blessing to be surrounded by strong christian peers. It just makes me so incredibly happy!I know you'll always be a "Husker" (though I like red and black better then the orange and blue combo, but fasion aside! lol) I think I have official converted. Sorry babe!

I am missing you a lot tonight, and I was totally hopeing you'd be on when I got on YM tonight, and I hope I didnt miss you! Cant wait to see you on cam again... you're very hot self!

Sorry if this was a ramble of a post, but I was in the process of watching the game still, and GATORS win the game :)!
Love you,
Love,
me






0 comments: