CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Florida

Dear Soldier,

Its funny how our lives are going on with out each other. The days still come, and we still have to live... I think its a good thing, I just remember feeling like my life was going to be put on pause until you came back here. Now my life is changing more then ever...

In a few weeks i'll be heading to Florida... ahh the beautiful state of Florida. The move hasnt stressed me out just yet, but I feel it coming. I wish you were coming with me. I would love to lie on the beach with, make sand castles, and swim in the ocean. It would be incredibly perfect. I am so excited to bring my little man there, I know he'll love it.

I'll make sure to take lots of videos and pictures from the beach, just to let you know how much I'm thinking about you, and tell you all about our adventures..

sorry this one has to be short, but I'm off to visit family.
I love you! (very much!)
love,
ME

0 comments: