CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Dear Soldier,

I'm officialy moving. Just re-reading that sentence gave me the chills. I have moved over 30 times in my life, and yet, this is the farthest I've ever been from "home." BUT i'm a big girl now, and where I am, is now where my "home" is. So I'm off to my new home as of the 28th of this month. (yikes!)

I have decided with this move, is going to be a complete "brittany" make over. My social life, my relationship with God, my health, and my finances. Time to get all my bills paid off, and start working out again. I want to be hot and healthy when you come home ;) ! Its time that I just get myself in order, and take this time to really work on myself. No crutches, no excuses. It'll be amazing to have my brother and my father there to help push me. They are great at that kind of stuff, so it'll be nice to have a work out partner, and some one to hold me accountable. So when I meet you at the airport in April or may.. you'll be like "wow, who is this hot babe kissing me?!" (lol)

I'll keep you updated with pictures and stuff.. so you can see me getting "buff!" ha ha. Well i'm off to bake you your "treats" for your care package, and then I need to pick up pictures and i'll get it in the mail. I'm excited for you to get everything! I hope it'll make you feel as special as I think you are.

I love you honey!
love you,
love,
me

0 comments: