CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

dreaming about you!



Dear Soldier,
Last night I slept for 12 hours. Yes.. 12! I agree... it was rediculous, but it felt SOOO good. I realized at 7:30 am when I woke up out of routine that I had nothing. Not one thing, that I needed to do today. No child to run after, pick up after, feed, or clean! No meetings, no pending business. Nothing. *sigh* so I slept, and I slept, and I slept! I kept dreaming of you, and I kept forcing myself back to sleep. Just in case I could hold on to you one more minute, in my dreams.

In my last dream we were sitting in this coffee shop in the corner of this little cafe. The walls were brick, and there was a fire place. The logs were burning, and the warmness made it feel so cozy. There were these pretty painted plates above the mantel and the waitresses were dressed in colorful t-shirts. I was sitting indian style (sorry if thats not politicly correct, but I have no clue how else to state that.. lol) per usual in the booth, holding your hand. You were looking at me with that look I seen so often. You lips had this simple, satisfied smile spread across them, and I was telling you this story, with all the animation and "facial expressions" that I know you love. It wasn't anything spectacular, it was normal. I wish we would have had more time to just have normal dates........

Then I woke up, and after hours of forcing myself to sleep, I realized it was passed lunch time! My gosh, I thought, i'm being FAR too lazy today. So I forced myself "up and at em' " and went upstairs to visit with my mother, and my niece & nephew. It's been fun to spend time with them, especially since i'll be leaving soon.

I am sorry that I havent been home to mail those letters, but trust me as soon as I make it back home that'll be the first thing I'll put in the mail. Is there anything else you would like me to send? Just let me know and i'll be sure to put it in. I keep finding little random things, that I know you will like, and sticking them in there as well. Mention to your mom that she can put stuff in there too, and we can mail them all at once. :) So you can have a big wonderful care package coming your way.

Well I suppose I've been lazy long enough. Its off to the shower, and then maybe i'll mosey around town, and get wraped up in its charm!

Wishing you were here, and missing you like crazy! Hope to talk to you soon!
Love you,
Love,
Me!
(these are pictures of my parents town.. such a quaint little town!)

0 comments: