CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sorry...

Dear Soldier,

For some reason, I feel awful that I did not write yesterday. Its the least I can do, but I forgot. I simply forgot. I spent the day lounging and watching movies. Although I did write you a hand written letter, so I guess i'm not completely horrible! (lol)

How have you been darling? Are you staying safe and thinking about me? I dreamed about you again last night, somehow you have found your way into my dreams every night recently. My philosphy is if I am thinking about you, and you are thinking about me at the very same time, right before I go to bed, then somehow, you magicaly appear in my dreams. BUT if you think about me as much as I think about you, then there really wouldnt be a whole hell of a lot of time that I dont cross your mind :) {did that make sense?} I am just merely happy that I get you at all... even if it is in my dreams.

Last night I dreamed about kissing you. I dreamed we were strolling down the street hand in hand. Bundled up with scarfs, hats and mittons. The snow was fluttering down silently, in an perfectly played orchestra. White surrounding us, and smiles on our faces. Contentment warmed me, and when you stopped me, placing your hand upon my face my eyes looked at yours. snowflakes captured in my eye lashes. You tilted your head, and guided mine with your hand. Your lips parted, and your eyes closed. I kept mine open for an extra second longer, just to look at you for one more moment, to study your face, to remember the perfect memory of this kiss. Your lips reached mine, and I felt the moisture and the passion. Your other hand pushed me closer to you, and rested on my lower back. Your tongue entering my mouth, and chills rush up my spine. We were intune with eachother, the kissing magical not methodic. You knew what I wanted before I asked, and I couldnt get enough. Then just before passion could overtake us completely, we were bombarded by snow balls.

I live for dreams like this honey, and I only pray that dreams become reality some day. So, while you are surviving the desert, i'll survive the tundra.. and in several months, i'll meet you in the middle.

waiting for summer....
Love you,
love,
me!

0 comments: